Tuesday, May 11, 2010

*True Friends*

Salam… Hi all…. Im back to my hometown alreaddyyy!!! Ehehe after 10 months menjadi perantau….(cam ler jauh sangat…..)… there are ups and downs for the past 10 months that i've been tru with my friends and family…. New experience, new thoughts, new friends, new cultures and lots of new stuff that I have learned when I was in Johor…

Masih teringat lagi mase dulu2 sampai sane.. 4 kereta antar I ok gi sanee..huhu cam nak g masuk asrama la plak… and then I met Zana (my x-housemate)… she helped me a lot in surviving in Johor…so just let not go there lah.. coz im sick of thinking about her...muahahaa.....

I also met my friends ..Halmey, Pen, Acong, Syed, Kimi, Mekna , Man, Daus, Jel, Jang, Amad, Syu and Ubi…. Even baru kenal…but we are very closed… because most of us duduk jauh dari family…so saper lagi yang kitorang ader….we only have each other… we are like a big happy family…rasenyer takder orang yang akan faham how we attached and how closed we are… no one..but only us know what is happening between us… how we appreciate each other..We help each other.. we stand together tru ups and downs… they are my true friends and the best friends ever…. Rasenyer susah nak jumper a group of friends macam dorang…rasenyer takkan jumper lagi kot..owh sedihhh…

part of us...

Gorgon (name panggilan manja Syu..ahahha..i yang bagiii..sebab aper?? nanti aa citerr...huhuh), Ubi (panggilan manje tok shaera...hhaha kenape? nanti gakk citerrr..) and Jel..(panggilan manje gak beb..name org panggil Juliee....nanti laa citer jugak..) ... name2 tu kitorangg jer yang panggil.... :)

The girls with Daus on his farewell.. berhijrah ke Bangi dah dierr...... then my turn plak... (TT)..

Kimi..Ubi..Man..Mekna..(Mekna n Man ni dah cam orang2 tua lam group nie..huuhh.. sebab dorang dah nak kawin dah niee...moga happy laa hendaknyee....:))

Then goes my officemates…Hairil, Muz, Alice, Coco Lee, Lee CE, Won ,Kevin…..hohoho..they are so much fun and so kind… otak semua giler2…ahaha…except for Coco Lee..she’s one descent woman…huhuhuh… Hairil already resigned few weeks before me..then my turn..then Lee’s turn..ahaha then who left behind? Alice, Muz, Won and Coco Lee who will continue their journeys in PSNM…..owh yeahh…~~ among them im closed to Hairil, Muz and Alice…. They helped me a lot when i was lost .huhuhh… and we shared problems and secrets together…*no one knows about it..huhuh*..owh rindu lagik…..

Me..Alice and Hairil...

My Sensei Won San..... *peace*

My Big Boss..Mr Teh.. i think he's cute...huhuhuhuh..

Decision yang I amik tuk kembali ke pangkal jalan (ahhaha hometown laa..)… a bit hard laa… but life must go on..i got better offer…and of course dekat dgn my family and my dear Bojeng…so I was thinking..why don’t I just give it a shot…so here am i.. back to hometown..

Now, I miss them already…. They are like my bros and sis …they took care of me when I was in Johor… I cherish this friendship that we had….during my farewell.. I couldn’t stop crying.. Sebab biler tengok muke sorang2.. owhhh pedihnyer hati niee..because i love them so much..dorang sangat and soo caring… banyak tolong I kat sana…tak tau macam mane nak balas budi baik dorang… and hopefully this friendship will last forever………………………………………………….this is what we call true friendship..:)

Hurmmm.....cemana laaa kt tempat baru nanti yerrr.....*nervous*



To you guys…. Thank you for the friendship…….. and you guys will always be remembered…….CHEERS~~~


*gambar makanan diatas menunjukkan..i dah pandai masakkkkk..!!!wakakakaka....ader jugak laaa pekdah nyer dok merantau....kuangkuangkuangkuang.....

**skill writing cam dah kedaung jeerr..akan diimprove kan lagi pasnie....huhuhuh...



No comments: