Wednesday, March 11, 2009

#No One#

when you are hurt....no one understands you....because they are not in your shoes....

when you are lonely.... no one cares even they say they care....

when you need a shoulder to cry on... no one is there to lend their shoulder to you....

when you need to talk..... they listen... but again.... no one understands.......even they say they truly understand your problems/situations......

what ever it is.....

NO ONE can replace my mom!!! no ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because......... she's the only one who understands me....cares for me...whenever i need her she's there for me....whenever i need to talk she listens .....she really knows how i feel and how stressful i am rite now.... she's my everything...........i love u mom.......


p/s: ari2 emo ku dah bermula.......lalalalalaalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



No comments: